Thursday, December 27, 2007

All I wanted for Christmas!

My three year old step great granddaughter was with us on Christmas and the little darling was complaining of a sore belly. After emptying that belly on my kitchen/dining room floor she apparently felt much better. Grammy jumped in there to clean up the mess and now I have the flu. Hit me full force about 1:30 last night and didn't stop. Finally managed some sleep around 7:00 till 11:00 this morning. Those kind of presents I can do without. Wonder how many others will fall from "Typhoid Gabby's" exposure. Hopefully it will be just me. Her mother was in the line of fire and that's a concern since she's almost 9 months pregnant. Believe me, after a night like I had she'll be having the new little fellow in a hurry.

I had many plans for today. Several returns and a trip to the post office. Don't think that will be happening. Can't stray far from home. There was going to be a settlement this morning but that was put on hold yesterday and I'm still waiting to see if it will happen tomorrow or Monday. That settlement will wrap up my work for my former real estate company.

Still reading Steve Berry's "The Alexandria Link."

No comments: