Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Mystery

I finished "Tell No One" by Harlan Coben. A great suspense thriller! Dr. David Beck married his childhood sweetheart and then watched her kidnapping while he was being beaten and left to drown. For eight years he believed her dead! Suddenly he's being questioned by the FBI about his wife's death and his possible connection to it. To top it off, he's receiving strange emails that could only be sent by his dead wife. Wonderfully written and definitely a page turner!

I had to call the endodontist this morning to find out why I'm having such pain after the root canal. He said since I'm unable to take Advil or something similar that I'm not getting the benefit of an anti-inflamatory that is needed to help with the pain. I was told by my family doctor that since I have stomach problems that I shouldn't use anything but Tylenol. Now I need to dump the Tylenol and take Advil. 600 milligrams of it! If I don't time it right so that it is in my system at the exact moment then the effects are devastating. I have to wake up every 3 hours to make sure that I take it regularly. Gee, let's guess what's next month's horror story! Stomach problems maybe!

No comments: