Monday, March 24, 2008

Root Canal

That's the latest! I was sitting at home on Easter Day and the pain started above a molar. I thought I'd just gotten something trapped under the gum but as the day went on so did the pain. By this morning it was pretty bad. I called my dentist and needless to say he was on vacation until tomorrow. I called the backup "guy." Got in to see him at 3:00 but all he did was x-ray and confirm that it needed a root canal which I had started to suspect. He wrote a prescription for antibiotics and more pain pills and off I went to the drug store. I took the first pill at 3:45 and it's barely fazed it. I have to go to my dentist now to decide whether to do a root canal on a tooth that has been rebuilt several times or to just pull it and put in a fake. Here we go again! Tomorrow I have a real estate class till noon; office duty till 5:00 and my oil painting class till 9:30. Hmmmmmmmmmm.........wonder what I have to give up to see the dentist. The way I feel I'd like to give them all up.

No comments: