Friday, August 22, 2008

New Job

Well, I think I have the job. I was told that I did and I went for a drug test immediately after the second interview. There was a big rush to get me there so things could work out for orientation on Saturday. That was Wednesday and here I sit with no word since then. I know they have a rather incompetent woman working there. She proved that when she didn't bother calling me back to confirm my interview. Unfortunately she's in charge of getting everything together to get me on board. If I don't get orientation this week I think it will be two more weeks until I can go through it. Maybe there's a reason! Might be a better offer out there I don't know about yet. I'm waiting patiently!

Late night again watching the Olympics. This time the men's beach volley ball GOLD MEDAL. The night before it was the women winning. Terrible to get so hyped up before trying to sleep. It's almost over! Poor hubby couldn't tear himself away from the television to go to sleep and now he's going to be dragging at work today.

Slowed down on the reading for a bit. Halfway through "The Night Villa" by Carol Goodman. So far so good. There's a mystery/thriller coming; I just know it. So far it's just building up to it.

No comments: