Sunday, October 19, 2008

ER

The show; not me in one! I love that show! I've been a devoted fan for all time. This is the 15th and final season. So far this season, they've killed off one of our favorites. The left us hanging last season to see who was really in the ambulance that blew up and this season started with everyone surviving but injured. Poor Greg didn't survive his injuries. Last week we said goodbye to Abby. She was first a nurse; then became an intern; then a nurse again when money was tight; then a doctor again. Anyway, she got the hunky doctor to marry her and Dr. Luka left the show last year with just a drop by once in a while. To save her marriage she's off to a new hospital with Dr. "Hunk." The ending of the show was superb! She didn't tell many that she was leaving until the end of her shift and when she danced with Frank around the receiving area I had my hanky out. When she walked out the door and her friends were gathered the waterworks were heavier. Then she walks to her car and Dr. Luka gets out (rare and final appearance) and gives her a kiss and loads her in the car for their goodbye. (I saw Dr. Luka live and in person several years ago when I had a layover with my daughter, grandkids, and her mother-in-law in Chicago. Even better looking in person.) They are bringing back Carter who left quite a while ago. I don't know why, there won't be anyone but a few nurses there that remember him. The three that would have; just left! There's even talk of somehow incorporating Mark back into a show and he was killed off ages ago. You can be sure that every Thursday night I can be found on my sofa watching ER from 10:00 to 11:00. Whatever they have in store for the rest of this final season will probably cause me to cry. If only George Clooney would drop by!!!!!!!!!! That would make me smile! I don't think I ever want to get hooked on a show again that I'm so addicted to.

No comments: