Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just get me through the day

The foot pain is getting so much worse and I'm counting the minutes until the foot doctor appointment next week. I limp off the job every day and rush home to soak my feet in ice water. Yesterday I sprained my wrist so I'm down to one functioning limb. What a joke my life is! I managed to pick up quite a few more hours of work this week since one of the other workers is off due to a death in the family. Glad for the work but wish I was tougher. Maybe with time!

Trying to get finished with my latest book. I've had the 6 am shift most of the week and it's difficult to find the time to read. My latest is a Harlen Coben novel. He writes an on going series once in a while about a sports agent who was a former basketball star. He's also a lawyer and former FBI undercover operative. Busy guy! I enjoy his books though because he has a really great sense of humor and I find myself chuckling through the pages. Maybe by the weekend I can get a chance to finish up.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

Ice water for sore feet! Gack. HOT water, with salts.