Friday, April 10, 2009

A new job

I received a couple of ego boosting events this week. I got a second award for Customer Service on Monday and then on Wednesday my Manager called me in to give me an Operations Associate of the Month Award. This all came just as I found out that I will be moving into a bookkeeping position. With the addition of the HR assistant coordinator position that I'm doing and now this move I will be brain fried. I'm, at least, temporarily out of Customer Service once I head to the training for the new position. It's been keeping me busy with lots of hours but now that I'm back in the real estate game it's not giving me anytime to do what I need to do there. Sure hope that I can get this latest listing on the market and sold quickly. That would be heaven. The bennies for this latest job are that it's close to the restroom and I can sit more often.

No comments: