Monday, November 23, 2009

Terrible James Patterson novel

I just read the worst James Patterson novel......"The Thomas Berryman Number" is the worst novel I've read by one of my favorite writers. It's an old one that I found I hadn't read and I'm sorry I found it. Even sorrier that I wasted the money to buy it. Get the picture? Not posting a link. Don't waste your time on this one. EVER!

Time is growing short for the Thanksgiving Day festivities. I'm dining with my step daughter this year. Her husband is a doctor and he's on call so we're going to their house. Of course I'm taking the turkey, ham, two kinds of stuffing, gravy and some other stuff. Everyone is contributing so we're hoping for a good turnout. Guess I'll be up late on Wednesday getting my share done. Hubby has to work early on Thanksgiving Day so I'm on my own with the prep.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

You know you love it. The one time we asked to help you had everything done by the time we got there. You let me chop celery for the stuffing and that was it!

fernie said...

Now way! You peeled the potatoes, too. That was really helpful!