Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another day in the neighborhood

I'm going to stop advertising the books I read on Amazon. I'm running in negative numbers now and owe them. Not a good thing. I will continue for a while in just writing about the books I read but that will probably end soon from lack of interest. I read another Catherine Coulter. The latest is "Whiplash" and it was better than the last but I'm still bummed out by the fact that she's made the main character a physic. Oh, please! Also, the FBI is not going to let a married couple work together and one of them be the other's boss. Come on Catherine........be more realistic in your writing.

Ordered my new iphone 4g again today. My first mistake was going to Best Buy and placing the order in the first place. I pre-ordered with them on the first day and was told I could get it on the 24th. Had an appointment time and everything but then the phone rang and they had over ordered and I lost. Had to wait another week! Well that week has come and gone and I finally called and told them I wanted a reimbursement of all my gift cards so I could purchase elsewhere. They agreed to do it on a credit card so that's what we did last night. Today I spent half my day off on the phone and internet trying to get it ordered through AT&T. Sometime in the next two weeks I hope to have my birthday gift from my hubby. Geez! What a pain!

Managed to get two days off this weekend which is unheard of in retail. Especially a holiday weekend. No plans but a nap is in my future. Was watching Wimbledon tennis but am bummed about Federer losing and Nadal headed to the finals. Crap! Hate him! Guess I should hit the store and get something to make it holidayish as far as food is concerned. Don't even have propane and the mice are nesting in our grill.

No comments: