Friday, August 27, 2010

New series

I bought the latest Dean Koontz book which happened to be part of his Frankenstein series. I have two others but never read them but now I have to do so and also I will need to order the one I'm missing to fill in the blanks. This one was good even without having the background but it definitely left me hanging since there was no ending. There's a whole other novel waiting to be written to complete this latest story. A town in Montana has been put under seige by Victor Immaculuate formerly known as Victor Frankenstein (the creator of Frankenstein). Everyone thought he was killed two years ago but his clone is alive and well and creating havoc in Montana. People are seeing double as they are replaced by Victor's non human creations. Enter Frankenstein and his former cop friends to help take back the town and destroy his creator. Have to wait until next spring to find out what happens next but I can find out what happened before.

No comments: