Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cross Fire

James Patterson hit another out of the park with his latest, "Cross Fire." Kyle Craig is back with a new face and an ice pick. Alex Cross is unaware who the new face is in the FBI until it's almost too late for him, his new bride and his kids. This is what I read James Patterson for and he didn't need a co-writer to help him out.

Thanksgiving tomorrow and nothing's ready on my end. Thanks to hubby for buying the groceries while I was working and when I get home at 3 today it will be to jump right into the pie baking and stuffing making. Dinner is at my daughter's and other than the turkey, ham, oyster stuffing, and pumpkin pies that I'm bringing, it's all on her and whomever she got to help with other sides. Not a big crowd since my stepdaughter is having her in-laws over and that will take a few away from our table. We'll just have to make do!

No comments: