Monday, February 28, 2011

#22

It took me forever to read Dean Koontz's "What the Night Knows." Not that it wasn't good; it was just scary! I wanted to keep reading but found myself putting it down to avoid what I knew was coming. Thought for sure I would have nightmares but the only nightmare I had was over the upcoming stint I'm doing at work as a bookkeeper. Anyway, the novel was about a cop who 20 years ago had his entire family killed brutally by a madman. He was a 14 year old boy who came home just in time to find the killer finishing up with his sister and he killed the killer. Now the killer is back in "spirit" and taking revenge on his new family.

Will try to get some reading done today but also want to work on my other stained glass window. I like the one that is already finished and am anxious to get it's match put up to complete the front of the house.

No comments: