Saturday, June 18, 2011

#44

"The Kingdom" by Clive Cussler and his author of the month was very exciting. It's the series about the Fargo's. Wealthy adventure seeking couple who spending their time looking for treasure. This time they were trying to find an old friend when they discovered they were pulled into this trip under false pretenses. Their search for the "The Golden Man" led them to Shangri-la and into danger which is usual for them. Fun read!

Was looking forward to a family reunion tomorrow for my Dad's side of the family when I realized that it was being held on Father's Day. Don't know why they did that but it ruined my plans to attend. Can't drag my hubby away from the kids on Father's Day and I'm not going to miss out on time with them either. Hope they plan better next year.

No comments: