Friday, November 23, 2007

August Rush

I just saw my most favorite movie of all time! When my daughter asked me to join her to see "August Rush" I didn't realize that it would be so wonderful. We had tissues in hand from the beginning. The young actor who plays August Rush (Freddie Highmore)is so endearing and talented that you believed whatever he did. I'm convinced he's a musical prodigy even if he isn't. Keri Russell as the "Mom" and Jonathan Rhys Meyers as the "Dad" were perfectly cast. Robin Williams character "Wizzard" was award winning. A couple of other young actors were involved and noteworthy. The little girl with the pipes was unbelievable. The sound track for this movie is being ordered tonight. You can guess the ending but you don't care!! See it!

I didn't get the reading done that I was planning on doing today. I could start now and get a few chapters done before making dinner. I could have leftovers if we had any!

No comments: