Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A very long story

I'm getting close to finishing "The Terror" by Dan Simmons. I haven't read anything like this since I read Stephen King's "It." I think I have about a 100 pages more to go and I'm tense! I can't stop reading but I'm afraid to keep going on. I'll be glad for something a little lighter to read after this.

I've taken myself off the medication and I thought things were getting a little better but today was rough.

The settlement from the end of the year has yet to happen. Now it's an issue with flood insurance and whether to pay the $263 a year for it and wait for two more weeks to settle or try to get it removed and hope to settle quicker. I've never been so confused over a settlement. At this point, I've pretty much written it off as a no go and will be pleasantly surprised if it does happen. The Buyer is still in Michigan, anyway!

No comments: