Thursday, February 7, 2008

Winter blahs!

It's so depressing when you look outside and see nothing green. Just brown and gray. I just want a wonderful blizzard of about 3 feet to cover everything and make it fresh. My friend in Michigan writes that they've had 60 inches of snow already and it's almost a daily event. I'll take it! Of course, it would be tough to shovel with the neck and shoulder thing but hopefully I'd be prepared and willing to sit around till it melted. Not like the career I've chosen is something that causes me to have to be out and about in bad weather.

I'm about midway through the Stephen King novel "Duma Key" and it's great! He's definitely back in the saddle. Unless it ends badly, that is. It's a page turner for sure. Taking a little while to read because it's a rather big book. I have to finish it since there's a James Patterson coming out tomorrow and I always like to get it and read it right away. Might be a few days this time before I can get to it.

No comments: