Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jodi Picoult

I was in the middle of another book but raced out, well not raced, to the bookstore yesterday to get Jodi Picoult's "Change of Heart." I started it on the drive home and by page 30 there had already been a fatal car accident, a double murder, a conviction and sentencing. I'm not even half way yet but I know this is definitely a good read. If I could have kept my eyes open later last night I would have been farther along. I think I was actually hoping for insomnia last night so that I could get up and read but I'd had a bout the night before which is what made me so tired last night.

I'm ready to drive! My hubby bought me a back up camera for my car so I won't have to turn my head so far to see behind me when backing up. It took him two days and he had to recruit my step son to help him to install the equipment. I'm a little concerned about theft since all of these things, GPS included, are enticements to theives to break in vehicles. Now I'll have two reasons to have that happen. Not to mention all the cords that are now all over the dashboard. The camera is mounted on the license plate which unfortunately sits off to the side on my car. That means you don't really get a good view of the whole back side the car and if someone is walking up behind from the passenger side you can't really see them so it will mean a lot of mirror checking in addition to monitor viewing.

Back to my book!

No comments: