Thursday, May 22, 2008

Oops! I did it again........

I took another fall today. I was leaving for the office and stopped for the mail. Next thing I know I was on the ground with my knee in shreds. I hobbled back to the car and managed to limp to the bathroom where hubby proceeded to hose my knee down with wound wash and peroxide. I look like a little kid with all the bandaids and tape. Just hoping I haven't done any damage to the neck area. Memories of the last driveway fall and the happenings after that. Won't be doing my office duty tonight afterall. When I wore high heels, I never fell like I do now that I've gone to wearing flats.

Tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and since she doesn't like her age given out, I won't mention that she's two years younger than her brother. See below! I was off by a day all week and thought today was the birthday instead of tomorrow. Got to start looking at the calendar more closely. Anyway, I hope my darling baby girl has a wonderful birthday and knows how proud I am of her and all she's done. She's a great Mom and wife.

Since I'll be alone most of the weekend, I should be able to catch up on lots of reading. I haven't fallen out of bed in years so that's probably a safe place for me to stay with my books.

No comments: