Monday, June 23, 2008

Crappy Clients....

I called the clients that I had out on Saturday to let them know that their favorite house from the showings on Saturday was up for a "short sale." That means a real bargain if the bank accepts the offer. At that point the client told me that they left me on Saturday and went to a new development and decided to buy a brand new home through the builder. They were coming up this way tonight to sign the paperwork. I'm sure if I hadn't called them they would have never let me know. Once again I was fooled by the young fun couple. It took 7 months back with this company to get this client. Wonder how long till the next one.

The Jeffrey Deaver book is scaring me to death! Identity theft with rape, torture and murder thrown in. This is most frightening book yet because it can happen with today's technology. Makes me want to destroy credit cards, cell phones, and anything else that "big brother" can track me with.

No comments: