Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Power off......

We lost power late last night and it didn't come back on until 1:00 in the morning. I played Abraham Lincoln and read by oil lamp to finish my book. I've read all kinds of murder and mayhem books before, but this one really freaked me out. The fact that someone could rape and murder someone and then put the blame on an innocent person just by planting evidence in his car or property. This same murderer could access computers at a "data mine" and take "your" information and do whatever he wanted to destroy your life. Take your money, your car, your home, and your family. I'm not phobic about the government watching me but when you get someone who's six eggs short of a dozen then you've got a real problem. Who's watching the watcher! This is one everyone should read.

No comments: