Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Playing Grandma

I've got the grandchildren for a few days. Wow, what a change in them since they were little and stayed with me before. They still do movies, computer things, and video games but now there's a lot of verbal attacks on each other that I wasn't used to before. It sounds more like when my brother and I were young and at each other's throats. We were more physical, though. I started growing long nails back then to defend myself and both brothers probably carry the scars to this day. I've got to find something fun to get them out and about. A day trip somewhere! A tiring day trip! Got my granddaughter in the office with me now and she's eating up the attention. Nobody has seen her in about 3 years so they're seeing a teenager instead of a young girl. She's a beauty!

Haven't gotten very far with my latest book. Been a little busy with other things but they're nice distractions. Might be just a one book week!

No comments: