Thursday, August 14, 2008

New job?

I'm interviewing tomorrow afternoon for a part time job at a local establishment. Nothing fancy! Just something to help pay the bills that my current job hasn't managed to do in a long time. Feel like I've worked for nothing for a year. I went on a listing appointment two days ago and it confirmed my need to seek something new for my career. The gentleman spent two hours telling me his woes. Oh please! Lost loves, poor health, and inflated ego. Get over yourself! I barely managed to get 5 minutes of real estate information stated. There were three of us up for the listing and according to the call I got from his daughter (an agent in another state), he liked me and the other woman who came after me. Well, good luck to her because I'm not sure I want to deal with this. Right off the top I have to pay the daughter a referral commission and then she wants me to give him a discount if I manage to bring in the Buyer. Once again I would be working for nothing. Apparently what I do has no value!

Feeling a little overwhelmed with stuff!

No comments: