Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hours cut

I've noticed a considerable drop in my hours at the new job. Apparently between the economy and the season it is the time they cut way back on part timers. Unfortunately it's not a good time for me to have my hours cut. I was thrilled today when the night girl came in and announced that she couldn't take her Thursday night hours. I raced to the coordinator and begged her for those precious 4 1/2 hours. Just hope I remember to tape ER which I'm going to miss because of this night time work schedule. Oh well! Got's to do what I got's to do! I was warned that the cut backs will get worse. It is very slow. The night girl was complaining about the job and how she's tempted to walk out. Says she doesn't need the hassle! You go girl!!!! More for me!

We're up and running with the new coffee pot. Happy birthday, Hubby! Nice gift for him.

No comments: