Saturday, November 29, 2008

Short Stories




I've never enjoyed reading a book of short stories. I like a nice story with substance and not just a chapter's worth. I didn't realize when I bought "Ordinary Life" by Elizabeth Berg that it was a book of short stories or I would have probably not bothered. In this case it was rather enjoyable. One of the stories was a follow up of "The Pull of the Moon." Gave the husband's reply to that novel about a woman leaving home to "find herself" and sending letters back to her husband about what she was experiencing. Anyway, I enjoyed most of them but am anxious to read a real book now. Looking forward to the new Dean Koontz book but I have to wait for the free shipping from Amazon to kick in and get it here. Anyway, if you're into short stories then click the above link.

Off to a 5 hour shift in retail!

No comments: