Friday, December 5, 2008

Whew!

I asked for more and I got it. Just this week though. My co-worker went hunting so I got about 34 hours clocked in. Most of those were starting at 6:00 a.m. so and ended at 4:15. Today was a short day so I'm enjoying the down time. Back to just a 14 hour week next week. Bummer!

I've been reading "A Salty Piece of Land" by Jimmy Buffet. Well, I feel like I was dropped into the middle of a story. Characters show up that he makes you feel like you should know but don't. It's wacky! I'm trying to finish it but I'm not enjoying it. Too choppy! If it's a sequel, then I wish it would say so. Good thing I didn't spend a lot on this one. It was in the reduce rack at the store. I won't be buying anymore Jimmy Buffet books. I think he had too many Margaritas! No thumbs up for Buffet.

No comments: