Friday, January 16, 2009

Time?

I was planning on heading to Maryland today to celebrate my step-son's birthday. We were taking him to lunch until my phone rang at 7:00 am requesting me to work from 12:30 to 9:30. The need for more hours made me say "yes" so hubby headed to the lunch without me. When I got to work I discovered that do to a firing of another employee I would be needed for two full shifts both Saturday and Sunday. Once again, glad for the work but would have enjoyed some time to get things done at home. Would like a little reading time, also. I'm stuck reading the same book for quite a while now.

Really bummed about the death of Andrew Wyeth. Gone at the young age of 91. We met his granddaughter this summer at the Brandywine Museum. He painted two paintings a year. Hope he was finished with his latest. Loved his work! RIP!

No comments: