Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally, another book..




I've been reading Linda Fairstein's "Cold Hit" for the last week. I couldn't seem to find the time to read. I've been working so much that I'd pick up my book and read a few pages and then find I couldn't keep my eyes open. The book was good, it was just finding the time to finish it that was the problem. The main character in Fairstein's books is a D.A. names Alex Cooper. She teams up with two dectectives in all the books, too. She is in charge of Sex Crimes and the one in this story lead them into the world of art. The victim was a well known estranged wife of a very rich art collector and gallery owner. Alex lead us through galleries and naturally comes into danager herself. I happened to find the book in a discount bin and found that I hadn't read it. It was published in 1999 so it was funny to read about word processors and pagers when everything now is computers and cell phones. I'm awaiting the arrival of Fairstein's latest book from this series.

No comments: