Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Memorial

Well, I'm set for the memorial for this Saturday afternoon. I got the church we grew up in and I found a minister that we knew when we were young so he has some background to base the sermon on. Now I just have to guess at the amount of food to provide and hope I've covered all bases. Both of my brother's older children are coming which pleases me. They were estranged from him for so many years that it's nice to know that they are joining me in this tribute. I know that at least 26 are coming and I'm planning on 70. If more show up I'll have to do some "miracle on the Mount" and try to produce more food. I'm hoping that this helps with the closure that seems to be lacking within me.

Looking foward to relaxing Father's Day with Hubby. We so rarely get a weekend day off together.

No comments: