Saturday, December 26, 2009

Patterson's latest




This is a little different twist for James Patterson. He took the Pharaoh Tut and tried to determine who killed him. He threw us back to the 1300's BC to Tut's reign, to the early 1900's for the time of Howard Carter who discovered and unearthed Tut's tomb, and to the Present Day when Patterson was writing the novel. Interesting way of writing this novel. Of course, it's speculation but it made for good read.

Well, Christmas is over and it was very nice. Nine for dinner which makes it nice since we can all sit around the table together. The gifts were exchanged and I was given a Dyson vacuum by my kids. I had hinted that my current vacuum was on it's last suck and now I'm the proud owner of a powerful monster that is sucking the dirt from the basement right up through the first floor. I still have gifts under the tree for the great grandkids but I haven't heard from them. They were to have come for Christmas night and I didn't get a call to let me know what happened. I don't think I want to keep the gifts for too long or the kids will outgrow them and they will be useless. I think everyone had a pretty good time but it was sad we didn't have the whole family together for the day.

No comments: