Sunday, January 24, 2010

hanging in

Plodding away at work and doing my 40 hours that they are suddenly allowing me to have. I know it will end soon so I'm grabbing what I can. That and watching the Australian Open are interferring with my reading time. At this rate, I'll be lucky to finish 25 books this year. Well, I'll save money if that's the case.

Suffering from the after holidays blahs. Sure do hate this time of year. Wish it would snow a bunch and make the world something other than brown and gray. I need to do something creative.....it's been ages since I picked up a paint brush or a knitting needle. I did a little stained glass work just before Christmas but nothing major. Just a little repair. Need a project!! I did manage to sell one of my stained glass pieces at Christmas which was great. Haven't done that in a long time. They want another piece so I better get busy.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

you might get some snow Friday!