Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday wishes



I spent the last day off (Friday) with a migraine that lasted two days. I have today off and it's finally gone away so I was able to finish Tami Hoag's latest, "Deeper Than the Dead." Excellent read! It had me wondering till the end who dunit. A small town brings in an FBI agent to solve a serial killing. The victims are young women who have started over in life after either a life of crime, prostitution, drugs or abuse. The killer tortures them by puncturing their ear drums, gluing their eyes and mouth shut, then he stabs them repeatedly over a period of days. The story was great but gruesome! I'll probably have nightmares.

On the eve of her 38th birthday I want to wish my wonderful daughter-in-law the happiest of days. My son brought her into our lives 20 years ago and married her almost 16 years ago. She's a delight and very special to us all. Thanks Son and Happy Birthday Daughter!

No comments: