Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring is coming

The snow is pretty much melted and the flowers are starting to peek through. Temps have been pretty mild and it looks like spring is coming. Kind of feel like there should be more.

I haven't had much time to read. As I've said before, the job is cutting into my reading time. I've got tons of books on pre-order. Lots of releases coming soon. Sure would like to have some time off to catch up. I need to catch up on cleaning, too.

My friend from Michigan is coming to visit next week. Unfortunately I won't have a lot of time off to spend with her. A day off at the end of the week might get us a lunch or dinner. We only see each other once a year when her husband comes back to PA for a newspaper convention.

Haven't seen much of my family either. Hoping that changes soon, too!

No comments: