Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another checkup

Still waiting for the results of the stress test but tomorrow I go to have my vocal cords checked. I'm pretty sure that I have polyups on them. My Mom had them and since I've had them in my stomach and my singing voice has been shot for years, I think something is definitely wrong. Time to find out. May I say again.........60 sucks!



I finished "The Cove" by Catherine Coulter. It's the first book of her FBI series and I've read quite a few but if I would have read this one first I doubt I would have bothered with the rest. Surprising weak book compared to her others. She later switches characters and makes a minor one in this book a major one in her series. Too fragmented. Maybe because she was still a new writer. I had stopped reading her and then decided to catch up with her latest and while I was at it decided to read the first. I will read the others since they are more current and hopefully better. They even re-released "The Cove" along with "The Maze" in a book called "The Beginning."

No comments: