Thursday, April 22, 2010

Again




I read another of Catherine Coulter's books. This one was a little better but I'm sorry I bought the other two. Just not as good as I remember them being. "Double Take" was based on a sheriff from the south who was told that his missing wife of three years was seen in San Francisco. He went there to check out the woman who was now married to a very rich well known. He saw differences but was immediately drawn into a mystery that ended up involving the FBI. The usual "gang" of agents showed up to help solve the problem. I think I will take a break from the FBI series for a while. Looking forward to reading an Elizabeth George book that just came out.

I started my commissioned stained glass piece today and needed to change the grinder bit. For some reason it was frozen and wouldn't come off. Turned the project over to hubby and now I need a new grinder. The local shop won't have one in until next week and that's running me late on getting my project done. Hope I can get it done by Mother's Day.

Apparently my new ENT Doctor doesn't think it's important that I get my singing voice back again. He figures if your don't make your living doing it then no big deal. I have an irritation and swelling from my acid reflux that has closed off most of my nasal passage. Probably some allergy, too. I will have to go for sleep apnea tests soon to determine how bad I am. Still haven't heard about the stress test and blood work.

No comments: