Thursday, April 1, 2010

Excellent book




Finished an excellent book by Harlen Coben. "Caught" was the best read I've had in a while. Kept me wanting to keep reading non-stop. Actually was on my last chapter at dinner break from work last night and couldn't believe I couldn't finish those last few pages. Almost sat in the parking lot to read it before I got home but then came to my senses! Wendy Tynes is a reporter on a mission to identify and bring sexual preditors via elaborate sting operations. She and her team have publicly shamed dozens of men by the time she encounters her latest target. Dan Mercer is a social worker known as a friend to troubled teens, but his story soon becomes more complicated than Wendy could have imagined. Nicely done and with a real twist at the end.

Big family dinner on Sunday! I'm not cooking. My baby girl is doing this one. I'm planning on going early to help but I don't have to take anything. Yippee!

No comments: