Sunday, April 11, 2010

My fav



Zipped right through Elizabeth Berg's "The Last Time I Saw You." Once again, an excellent story. Her characters are all my age and therefore can relate to. When she flashes back to their earlier life, I'm right there, too. This time she took us to a class reunion. She centered on several characters and gave a look at what they were living now and what they'd been like 40 years ago. Love this woman! Sure hope she keeps writing because I've officially read them all and have to wait patiently for her next book.

Enjoying my day off and I know I need to start a piece of stained glass I promised to a co-worker but I'm so lacking in motivation. I donated a piece to my daughter-in-law for a charity and it sold for $200 which is great! I doubt I'll be able to do much more since I'm already suffering from arthritis of the thumbs and one little finger. Age sucks!

No comments: