Friday, August 13, 2010

Caught up with Myron

I finished the last of the Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Coben. This one was
"Darkest Fear" and it was equal to all the others. This time Myron discovers he's a father of a 13 year old boy with a rare disease that can only be cured with a blood transfusion. The problem is finding the donor. They know that there is one but he's gone off the grid and finding him leads to a serial killer. Another one that you don't want to put down.

Got my cast off today but the xrays showed that the bone hasn't knitted together so I'm in an air cast for another month. It was very painful trying to get around and I had to break down at work and put some thick gauze along the inside of the cast to keep it from cutting into my leg. The upside is that when I got home I soaked in nice soapy hot water and scrubbed off the dead skin. What a relief! I could sleep without it but would have to put it on everytime mother nature called during the night and that velco sound is very loud in the middle of the night.

No comments: