Wednesday, August 11, 2010

5 more days

With luck I will be out of the hard cast by Monday! Can't wait...I've been so claustrophobic wearing it that I could just scream.

Finished another Harlan Coben novel. This was "One False Move." Once again it was great. I left it at work last night when I left and didn't realize it till I got home. I was so frustrated! I started the next one to keep from going nuts and got so hooked on it that I didn't want to put it down. Stopped off at work to pick up the book and finished it just now. I'll be grabbing up the next one to catch up where I left off earlier today. Myron Bolitar was at it again! He got involved with a young black woman who was a star basketball player for the new women's league. Her father used to be a friend of Myron's and he was missing. The woman's mother had disappeared 20 years ago and now Brenda wanted Myron to find her father and her mother. To top it off he had to keep Brenda safe from someone who was threatening her life. Brenda dangled the promise that she would be willing to sign up with his agency for representation if Myron found the missing parents. Once again he had me fooled as to who dunit right till the end. Not many do. I'm down to the last book now of the Bolitar series. I'm not even sure that the series is being continued. Good thing I like Coben's other books.

No comments: