Thursday, August 5, 2010

Heading out

Killing some time before my crazy work hours. God, I hate this 9:30 to 6:30 shift. Looks like it's going to be permanent. I've been awake since 4:30 so I'll be a zombie by 2 which is my new lunch time. Got to put some requests in for some weekends off or I'll never get them.

Finished Harlan Coben's "Back Spin." I think I'm down to two of Myron Bolitar's series left. This one was just as great! Being a sport agent has lead Myron to the US Open in search of new clients. His attitude toward golf is exactly like mine. Stupid game! But there's money to be made. What he finds is a kidnapping and murder. Usually he has the help of his sidekick, Win, but this time he's on his own. The kidnapping involves estranged members of Win's family and he refuses to help. That is also a mystery that is uncovered at the end of the novel. Grabbing the next book and heading out.

No comments: