Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another Patterson

I've been getting quite a few books delivered that have been stacking up pretty high and because I was reading some rather large novels I hadn't had a chance to get to the new ones. I finally got to James Patterson's "Don't Blink." I was a new character for him and a very good one. Wouldn't mind seeing this one again and knowing him and his long list of other co-authors, I would think that's a good possibility. In this one we were introduced to Nick Daniels, journalist. He travels the world for stories to write but in this one he ended up with more than he could handle in NYC. He was witness to a horrible murder in Lombardo's restaurant in NYC and from then on he went from witness to victim. Good and fast! Just like Patterson's other novels.

No comments: