Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Slow day at work

Once again, thanks to my new position. I finished Nicholas Sparks' "Safe Haven" yesterday. I see another movie in the future. That man can write a love story. Girl meets boy, boy falls in love with girl, girl is already married to a monster who abused her and she's hidding out in small town, husband finds girl and you'll have to read it to find out the ending. Not a typical Sparks novel ending on this one. Great quick read!

My daughter is being honored tonight for being one of the 40 under 40 in Pennsylvania. It's quite a nice honor and we're so very proud of her and all she's accomplished. We're going to dude up and go along to see her get this award and probably eat some dry chicken. It's not been a great year for her so I'm hoping this will give her a little extra boost. Always nice to get an atta' girl!

No comments: