Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#30

"Live Wire" is Harlan Coben's latest novel and one of his Myron Bolitar series. Myron is an ex-basketball star who lost his chance at the big leagues in the first game when he was injured. He went on to become a lawyer and to become an agent with his own agency. I've chuckled through these novels and thoroughly enjoyed them. I'm feeling that this series is ending and he will be starting up a teenage version with Myron's nephew as the star. Hope I'm wrong about this one ending but he's sold off his agency and his best friend and his partner are gone. Not feeling good about that.

Enjoying two days off and then a stint of nine days on before my next time off. At my age I hope I can survive working nine days in a row without a break. The next time I'm off will be a weekend and hopefully I will get to see my family during that time.

No comments: