Sunday, April 17, 2011

#33

Finished "Silent Mercy" by Linda Fairstein. She has the sequel of Alex Cooper the Assistant D.A. who teams up with her cop buddies, Mike and Mercer to take on the NYC's worst. This time they're after a religious fanatic who wants to permanently silence woman who think they should become ministers or priests. Wasn't as taken with this book as those in her past. The edge just wasn't there this time.

Definitely feeling the need for a vacation from work. The season has brought lots of shoppers out and it's wearing me down. Lots of hours on my feet and I'm dragging home every night. Can't get hubby to make a decision on what we're doing this year. Uncle Sam hit us hard this past week with Income taxes and property taxes being due on the same day. Ouch! Might have to just stay home for vacation. Okay by me! I've got tons of books and that's good enough for me.

No comments: