Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Insomnia

Due to a bout of insomnia I reached page 836. I guess worrying about what career decisions to make has me tense. Or, maybe I was thinking about the plague of the 1340's that I've been reading about. Went to sleep around 12:30 and was awake by 1:30 and tried numerous times to go back to sleep. Last time I checked the clock it was nearing 6:00 and the alarm was set for 7:30. Hit my first interview this morning at 9:00. The couple who opened this office recently, have very little room and therefore there won't be many agents. I like that! I liked a lot of what they said but then I hit the bigger office scenario and the real pressure manager put the screws to me. Got to have all the bells and whistles that we offer or you're just not going to be able to compete in the market. Even said if I went with the smaller office that it would be a sign that I wasn't serious about my career. Guilt trip! Made me remember why I left that office. Decisions, decisions! Stopped by my current office and it's not a happy place! Fortunately I have a few days to make my choice. Eeny meeny miney moe...........

No comments: