Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nap after nap!

The last time I had this kind of constant pain racking my body, I delivered a 7 + pound baby girl. Between naps I take a pain pill and a muscle relaxer. So far today I've had about four naps! My MRI results still aren't in so other than guessing that I'm suffering from a pinched nerve I don't have proof. I've discovered that it's awfully hard to read a book when you can't concentrate. I should have had a couple under my belt by now. I know that I shouldn't be spending time on Amazon.com while I'm under doctor's care. I ordered books I don't remember ordering or why I've ordered them. Wonder what else I'm doing!

I'm currently trying to read "Down River" by John Hart. I'm sure under different circumstances it would be a quick read. Hopefully I will finish it soon then I can start on some of the books that I don't know why I ordered.

No comments: