Thursday, February 28, 2008

Doing well

I awoke on the morning of my two week anniversary of surgery and felt really well. Still can't rotate the head and such but the discomfort is way down. I feel like a baby that has lost it's umbilical cord. The last of the glue fell off the incision and it's a nice pink area with just a slight bump in the scare. With time it shouldn't be too bad. I don't feel like the victim of a CSI show anymore. I thought I'd have to change my wardrobe to include scarves and big necklaces. I think I can get by with a nice couple carat diamond pendant choker. Even braved a trip to the office with my chauffeur driving me. I'm planning on driving a short distance on Sunday and having an open house for my daughter's house that's been on the market for a couple weeks now. It's just two hours but with luck we'll get some good traffic through the property.

No comments: