Monday, September 15, 2008

New Job

I finished the training today and got to go "shadow" at my new post. Unless they plan to give me a big raise then I think I will be searching for another job elsewhere. This is way above the pay scale that they put me in. It's amazing that everyday you learn something new that isn't necessarily a good thing. Like how they change your schedule on you after it's been given out or that you have to do mandatory meetings on your one weekend off. Next week's schedule is for only 14 hours which isn't worth it for traveling money. From 9 days straight to two spread out over a full week. I wish Border's would call! If I'm going to be on my feet all day at least I'd be surrounded by books.

Off to dinner at the daughter's house! She's earning brownie points that her siblings aren't getting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I totally do not invite you over for "brownie points" nor to compete with my siblings! Simply to see you and daddio...