Saturday, December 27, 2008

A wonderful Christmas

A very wonderful Christmas was had by all. It was a video Christmas for the majority of the family. With so many of our "chickens" leaving the nest we decided to give out the new mini videos so that they can be easily downloaded and put online for sharing with other family miles away. They seemed to be a big hit. It was great to have everyone under the same roof for a change. I couldn't find a replacement at work yesterday. I was scheduled for 11:30 to 4:30. Unfortunately a co-worker got "sick" and had to leave and I got her hours. I was there till 9:30. That wouldn't have been too bad except I was scheduled to show up at 5:45 this morning. I'm totally worn out! A nap might be in order. Not letting me much time for reading!!

One of my gifts was a book of 1001 books I need to read before I die. I thought long and hard about this one. I've read a few already. They're classics afterall and I try to read them once in a while. Well do I read one a week and die in 1001 weeks; one a month and die in 1001 months; or one a year and hang in there for almost a 1000 years more. (Remembering I've read some of them already.) Think I've figured it out!

No comments: