Friday, June 12, 2009

Another good book



I enjoyed John Connolly's "The Lovers." You need to read all his books to enjoy them. There are a lot of them but you have to start at the beginning with Charlie Parker and read his adventures. I have trouble remembering everything from one book to the next but I enjoy the way it keeps me on the edge of my seat. Throw in his friends, Louis and Angel and your hooked. This book took us back to the beginning. Who and where did Charlie Parker come from. His father was a NY city cop who killed a young couple and then later killed himself. No real explanation was given and after so many years Charlie decided to find out why. He's a former cop and a former PI. He is good at what he does so he should be able to find out. When he does, his life is turned upside down. Not your average mystery novel.

No comments: