Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Poor Kevin

I've read some strange books in my day but this one ranks up there in the top 10. Kate Margam is the author of this strange novel and "Poor Kevin" is the title. It was one of the books picked up in the used book store and I guess since I lucked out with the others there had to be one that wouldn't make the list of better reads. I will just call it "strange" and let it go at that. Not worth picking up if you see it somewhere. The only reason I did was because I have a step son named Kevin and whenever we say "poor Kevin" to him he comments back that that is where pigs go when they die. I wouldn't even send him this book as a joke!

Thanks to my son I got a gift card from Amazon and was able to buy some great new books that are coming in little by little over the next couple of weeks. John Connolly's "The Lovers" is sitting here waiting for me to crack it's cover which I am about to do.

No comments: